Hanauma Bay Reservations - Everything You Need to Know
Everything You Need to Know Making Hanauma Bay Reservations
As of December 2020, Hanauma Bay requires all visitors to make advance reservations. Here’s what you need to know if you’re planning a trip to the bay.
- Only 1,000 visitors are allowed daily. Tickets are in high demand. You can make your reservation here.
- Reservations are available 2-days in advance, starting at 7:00AM.
- Reservations cost $25 per person. Kids 12 & under get in for FREE.
- Entry for active Oahu local military and residents (with state ID) is FREE.
- Parking is not included in your reservation. It’s still first-come, first-serve and there’s a small fee to park.
Here are our tips for your trip to Hanauma Bay!
- Try to book at 7AM TWO DAYS BEFORE your desired visit date.
- Arrive early - well before your reservation time to find a parking spot.
- Remember: The bay is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays each week.
- Pack reef-safe sunscreen to protect the bay’s vibrant marine life!
Any Questions? Check out our Hanauma Bay Travel Guide.
Also visit www.hanaumabaystatepark.com for current available concessions and changes before you go!
Ready to visit Hanauma Bay? We'll guide you there on our East Oahu Shoreline Drive.