Know Before You Go, Shaka Guide's Historic Downtown Honolulu Walking Tour
- The tour starts at the Royal Hawaiian Center and ends past Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Statue.
- A few restaurants and cafes are cash only. Here are some suggestions!
- The tour takes about an hour without stops. Plan to spend about two hours.
- You’ll be walking so wear comfortable shoes.
- If you’re traveling in a group, everyone will need to purchase the tour individually or use a headphone splitter.
- $4.99 per person: Shaka Guide’s Historic Downtown Honolulu Walking Tour
- $15.00 - $25.00 per person: Lunch
- $20.00/adult and $6.00/child: Iolani Palace Self-Led Audio Tour
- Sneakers/comfortable shoes
- Sun glasses and/or Hat
In Hawaiian the word malama means “to take care” and the word aina means “land.” When you’re in Hawaii, we ask that you practice this and pick up your trash; respect the marine life, plants, and animals; and avoid spots that are unsafe. Hawaii’s natural resources are precious, it’s up to all of us to help preserve these resources for generations by respecting the aina when you visit.
We hope that we’ve given you all the information you need to make the most of your day. Your vacation is extremely important to us so if you have any questions feel free to reach out at email@example.com.